The Rules of the Back to the Future Drinking Game
Last Updated on
Hand out a drink to anyone who doesn't know that Eric Stoltz was originally cast as Marty McFly. Also hand out a drink to anyone who doesn't know Principal Strickland as the commander who was forced to promote Maverick and Goose to Top Gun.
Equipment to play
- Streaming access to the movie Back to the Future
- Or, a Back to the Future DVD
- Or, a VHS copy of Back to the Future (and a VHS player for that matter)
Take One Drink
- When someone says, "McFly"
- Any time Marty does a pump-fake before he takes an action
- Whenever Lorraine hits on Marty
- Take a drink whenver a character takes a drink (of anything)
Take Two Drinks
- "Last night, Darth Vader came from the planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain."
- "Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?"
- Lorraine pulls out booze and smokes
- Whenever the Delorean hops through time
- "Marty ... such a nice name"
- When Marvin calls his cousin, Chuck
- When the band stops playing in Johnny B. Goode
Take Three Drinks
- When Marty plays Van Halen for George
- When Huey Lewis first appears
- Lightning strikes the clocktower
- Strickland calls someone a slacker
Take Four Drinks
- When Marty falls out of the tree
- When Doc gets shot
Finish Your Drink
- When George knocks out Biff
Popular Drinking GamesPower Hour Drinking GameSuper Bowl Drinking GameEdward 40 Hands Drinking GameCaptain Dickhead Drinking GameKing's Cup Drinking GameWaterfall Drinking Game
- Wade Boggs Challenge / Beer Record
- Andre the Giant's Beer Record
- King's Cup Drinking Game
- Sports Glossary & Terms
- Batting Average Calculator