The Rules of the Superbad Drinking Game
Take One Drink
- Any time a character drinks
- Any time someone swears
- Any time genitalia is referenced in any way
- Any time someone smokes
Take Two Drinks
- "One name, who are you, Seal?"
- "Something like 8% of kids do it, but whatever."
- They refer to Goldslick (refers to Goldschläger)
- "Old enough...to party"
It's gold slick because we couldn't clear goldshlager— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) August 18, 2017
Take Three Drinks
- The first time you see the McLovin' Driver's License
- When Officer Slater brains the kid with the mullet
Take Four Drinks
- When Officer Michaels says, "He's the fastest kid alive!"
- When McLovin gets knocked out by the thief
Finish Your Drink
"I am McLovin."
- When they're in the parking lot pulling donuts in the cop car to Van Halen's Panama