Letterkenny Drinking Game
Whether you just got done chorin' or you're pre-gaming a Bock et Biche, the Letterkenny drinking game will make you laugh as often as you drink. It's also a really great game to play at a super soft birthday party. Just remember, you don't fight at weddings.
Equipment you need to play
- A subscription to Crave TV in Canada or Hulu in America
- A case of Puppers Beer. This is mandatory if you can purchase it where you live. It's optional if you can't.
- A bottle of bourbon (Dealer's choice since Gus N Bru isn't real. Yet.)
Rules of the Letterkenny Drinking Game
The most important part of any drinking game is establish the set of rules by which you play said game. Take the power hour for instance. Any deviation in the rules of a power hour would basically render the game non-existant.
Anyway, with regard to the game, take the appropriate amount of drinks/sips any time certain actions are performed or a character is quoted. As a bonus, everyone drinks with a social in certain circumstances.
How many drinks to take
Before you start the game, you should take a drink when you read, "There are 5,000 people in Letterkenny. These are their problems."
Also, make sure to tap the bottom of your can/mug/glass/bottle twice every time you finish a drink.
Take One Drink
- Someone says "How 'R Ya Now?"
- Someone says "Allegedly(s)"
- Every time Reilly & Jonesy say "boys"
- Good Enough. Good Stuff.
- Someone smokes a dart
- Anytime someone farts
- There is a dog in the scene
- Skids are dancing
Socials (everyone drinks 1)
- "Bonnie McMurray" said in unison
Take Two Drinks
- Wayne says "'Kay"
- Riley & Jonesy say "Ferda"
- Stewart says "Wondrous"
- Tanis says "Yous"
- Tyson or JB punch someone
- Glen gets preachy
- Gailer hits on Wayne
- Someone drinks a Puppers Beer
Socials (everyone drinks 2)
- Coach says Fuckin' embarassing
Take Three Drinks
- The "Native Flu"
- Any mention of Quebec, Kwee-bec, Kay-bec, or Kyu-bec.
- Wayne rips shots of Gus N' Bru
- Everytime Barts/Yorkie/Schultzy/Fisky/Boomtown go around their circle
- Jimmy Dickens speaks auctioneer
- Wayne and McMurray struggle to greet each other
Socials (everyone drinks 3)
- To Be Fair is sung in harmony
Finish Your Drink
- "Toe curlin'"
- "Cock-Suckin' Gin & Tonic"
- "Give your balls a tug, you tit fucker"
- "We're at this level, but we got to get to this level."
- Katy kicks another woman in the crotch
- Glen dresses like a skid
- Betty Ann and Mary Ann insult each others mitts
- Boots and Ginger appear
Socials (everyone finishes their drink)
- The produce stand burns down