How to Throw Super Soft Birthday Party (Letterkenny-style)
Your good buddys turned a year older. You, being the good buddy that you are, wants to do something special for them. Enter the Super Soft Birthday Party, a party rife with chidlish hijinks and shenanigans that is as equally fit for a 9 year old as it is for an adult turning 40.
Remember though, for the 9 year old party, it is the adults that drink the Super Soft Birthday Drinks. This is an important point.
Episode 2 of Letterkenny: Daryl's Super Soft Birthday Party
Fans of the show Letterkenny most certainly understand the time honored tradition of throwing your good buddy a Super Soft Birthday Party. In fact, almost everything in the list below is pulled from Wayne and Katy's annual effort to toast Darry on his birthday. That said, they throw the party just as much for themselves as they do for Daryl. Because don't mess with tradition. Daryl's Super Soft Birthday Party is an excellent episode of an excellent series.
Things You Need For Throwing a Super Soft Birthday Party
- Super Soft Decorations - Things like streamers, bounce houses, plastic drinkware, and crazy straws. Even more, Super Soft Birthday Balloons, blowup palm treets, and other trinket-y objects like noise makers.
- Super Soft Drinks & Food - All-Dressed Chips are a hot ticket at a Super Soft Birthday. Same goes for cotton candy. Same goes for candied bacon. As for drinks, there are plenty to choose from. Drinks such as the Corrabelo Love Potion, Purple Passion Punch, Lemon Gingerini, Apricot Toblerone Cocktail, Flirtini, and Sparkling Mango Sorbet Float. Like Reilly & Jonesy, we don't even know what some of those drinks are. Also, don't forget to quaff a few Puppers Beers.
- A Karaoke Machine - Because nothing says Super Soft like singing New Kids songs while holding a Sparkling Mango Sorbet Float with a couple of hockey players, who may, or may not be riding a unicorn. Which brings us to ...
- Horse - To create a real life unicorn out of.
- Super Soft Clothes - Pardon the pun? But, you're going to want feather boas, party hats, and a birthday crown for the guest of honor.
- Cupcake Decoration Station - Funfetti cupcakes with white chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles oughta do it.
Who knows, you may have yourself a few too many Lemon Gingerinis and find yourself arguing with a couple of pheasants at the party over which pro sports team owns the most 'ships.