Shoresy Show | TV Mini Series 2022 | Letterkenny Spinoff
Shoresy, one of the best and funniest characters from Crave TV's outstanding comedy series, Letterkenny, is getting his own spinoff show. Shore - his actual last name - is a character on the Letterkenny Irish who leaves the small town of 5,000 hicks, hockey players and skids to go seek hockey fame through better competition elsewhere.
In this case, it's a Senior AAA hockey team out of Sudbury, Ontario. And Shoresy never wants to lose again.
So give yer balls a tug and get watching in a few weeks, boys. These six half-hour episodes are sure to be filled with falsetto-driven mom jokes, take downs, and all sorts of quotable Shoresy insults.
Who are the characters in Shoresy and who plays them?
- Shoresy. The title character is played by none other than show creator, Jared Keeso. Keeso is reprising the role from the hit show, Letterkenny, only this time, you actually see his face.
- Michaels. Played by Ryan McDonell.
- Ziigwan. Played by Blair Lamora.
- JJ Frankie JJ. Played by Max Bouffard.
- Dolo. Played by Jonathan-Ismaël Diaby
- Brand 'Goody' Goodleaf. Played by Andrew Antsanen.
- Nat. Played by Tasya Teles.
- Miigwan. Played by Keilani Elizabeth Rose.
- Ted Hitchcock. Played by Terry Ryan.
- Sanguinet. Played by Harlan Blayne Kytwayhat.
- Liam. Played by Keegan Long.
Pro hockey players joining the cast, other than Jonathan-Ismaël Diaby, Andrew Antsanen, and Terry Ryan, include Jon “Nasty” Mirasty, Brandon Nolan, and Jordan Nolan.
When does the first episode of Shoresy air?
- May 13th, 2022 in Canada
- May 27th, 2022 in the United States
Is anyone else from the show, Letterkenny, involved?
Jacob Tierney and Kaniehtiio Horn are involved as producers of the Shoresy Show. Max Bouffard is back as well, playing JJ Frankie JJ, or, Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean, one of the best hockey players featured in the show.
Shoresy Teaser Trailer
Our Thoughts on Shoresy
A show dedicated to the character of Shoresy can't lose. It's the helmet catch that never happened to the goat.
It's going to be the best hockey movie of all-time, and it's not even a movie. Slapshot? Youngblood? Mighty Ducks? All lame.
Think about it, a Canadian who actually played competitive hockey is the star character of a show centered around the Country's National Sport. Further, the character is already developed, so there's no need to waste time introducing him to the audience.
Speaking of developed, his penalty game is quite developed. He'll slew foot anyone within range.
Shoresy Locker Room Sneak Peak
Shore, #69, is going to annihilate scenes from the get go. Doubly so if that trailer/scene above is anything to believe in. Sons all along the 42nd parallel need to be worried that Shoresy is coming after their mothers.
Just check out the quotes from that one dressing room scene alone:
- This team is so fucking bad.
- Shut the fuck up, Sanguinet.
- I want to never lose again.
- Oh you think I'm shitting, Michaels? I should be so lucky. I'm puking and shitting at the same time. This team ... this team is so bad, I've lost control of my bodily functions.
- We get punked 5-Goose for the twentieth loss of the campaign and you say good fucking team over there?
- Why don't you go over and suck their dicks if you like 'em so much?
- Sanguinet, you're a healthy scratch on a last place club and a no show, go for a soda.
- Oh, teach you something?
- Your broad sent her tits to my buddy on Instagram, and then him and my buddy fucked her in Muskoka.
- More hockey players have your broad's tits on their phones than have fucking Uber.
- She followed me to Pepe Panini after Ribfest one time and cleared the place out with her Coke farts.
- Shut the fuck up, Sanguinet. Everyone knows you got an underwater squeezer from her off the side of our Party Island last summer in Wasaga Beach.
- I could have got one too, but I was having an aqua dump.
- Fuck you, Michaels, your sweetie stalked McDavid's girlfriend at Boots and Hearts and asked her if she wanted to taste it.
- Yeah, stick with me, Michaels, you'll learn something new every day of your life, you piece of shit.
- Fuckin' loser.
Letterkenny guest stars on Shoresy
Who else will we get treated to? We're not really sure. It would be hilarious to see Wayne show up, just because Keeso plays them both. Maybe Squirrely Dan and Daryl will be in the crowd with Miss Katys?