The Rules of the Dude, Where's My Car? Drinking Game
Last Updated on
Dude, Where's My Car is hilarious. It's Ashton Kutcher and Sean William Scott in their comedy prime. Toss in an O'Connell brother, a still mostly unknown Jennifer Garner, and the OG Buffy, Kristy Swanson, and you have a masterpiece.
Ok, well maybe not a masterpiece, but at least you can die laughing while you get sauced in this movie drinking game.
Take One Drink
- You hear "dude"
- You hear "sweet"
- You hear "shibby"
- Someone does the "Zoltan" hand signal
- Any scene someone appears in bubblewrap
- Whenever someone is driving
Take Two Drinks
- You hear "Annnnd then"
- Someone discusses Animal Planet
Take Three Drinks
- Someone refrences Christie Boner
Take Four Drinks
- When they announce their names as "Smokey McPot" and "Johnny Potsmoker"
- Mrs. Crabbleman hits Chester with her car
Finish Your Drink
- When the Continuum Transfunctioner does something.
Conduct a waterfall during Bust a Move.
Popular Drinking GamesPower Hour Drinking GameSuper Bowl Drinking GameEdward 40 Hands Drinking GameCaptain Dickhead Drinking GameKing's Cup Drinking GameWaterfall Drinking Game
- Wade Boggs Challenge / Beer Record
- Andre the Giant's Beer Record
- King's Cup Drinking Game
- Sports Glossary & Terms
- Batting Average Calculator