A List of All 32 NFL Team Colors as of 2022
Here is a list of all of the current colors used by the teams in the National Football League. The colors represent the standard home and away jerseys, as well as the alternate jerseys for each team in the league. While no one can own the color red or the color blue, several colors in this list are owned/trademarked by their respective team.
You will see these colors every Sunday (and Thursday and Monday for that matter) for the entire fall and into the winter. You will be blasted with commercial after commercial with the colors of the team that hoists one of the most expensive trophies in the world for weeks after they win the Super Bowl.
And, since it's the NFL, the likelihood that that team currently has Tom Brady is quite high, as he alone has the most championships in his respective sport and not a single team. It's why they call him The G.O.A.T.
If you like football/tailgate/drinking games, check out QB54, not only is it a blast, we're fairly certain you can get your set in certain NFL team colors.
American Football Conference (AFC)
Want to know how the AFC East teams got their colors? Watch the NFL video
- Buffalo Bills (royal blue, red, white, navy blue)
- Miami Dolphins (aqua, orange, white, blue)
- New England Patriots (blue, red, silver, white)
- New York Jets (green, white)
Want to know how the AFC West teams got their colors? Watch the NFL video
- Denver Broncos (orange, Broncos navy blue, white)
- Kansas City Chiefs (red, gold, white)
- Las Vegas Raiders (silver, black)
- Los Angeles Chargers (powder blue, sunshine gold, white, navy (color rush only), royal blue (color rush only))
Want to know how the AFC North teams got their colors? Watch the NFL video
- Baltimore Ravens (purple, black, metallic gold)
- Cincinnati Bengals (black, orange, white)
- Cleveland Browns (brown, orange, white)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (black, gold)
Want to know how the AFC South teams got their colors? Watch the NFL video
- Houston Texans (deep steel blue, battle red, liberty white)
- Indianapolis Colts (royal blue, white)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (teal, black, gold)
- Tennessee Titans (navy, Titans blue, red, silver)
National Football Conference (NFC)
Want to know how the NFC East teams got their colors? Watch the NFL video
- Dallas Cowboys (blue, metallic silver, royal blue, white)
- New York Giants (blue, red, white)
- Philadelphia Eagles (midnight green, silver, black, white)
- Washington Football Team (burgundy, gold)
Want to know how the NFC West teams got their colors? Watch the NFL video
- Arizona Cardinals (Cardinal red, white, black)
- Los Angeles Rams (Rams royal, sol)
- San Francisco 49ers (49ers gold, 49ers red)
- Seattle Seahawks (college navy, action green, wolf grey)
Want to know how the NFC North teams got their colors? Watch the NFL video
- Chicago Bears (navy blue, orange, white)
- Detroit Lions (honolulu blue, silver)
- Green Bay Packers (dark green, gold, white)
- Minnesota Vikings (purple, gold, white)
Want to know how the NFC South teams got their colors? Watch the NFL video
- Atlanta Falcons (black, red, silver, white)
- Carolina Panthers (black, Panther blue, silver)
- New Orleans Saints (old gold, black, white)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (red, pewter, orange, black)
NFL Team Color FAQs
What color is the NFL symbol?
Like the American flag, the NFL logo is red, white and blue. There is a white border, eight white starts, and a white football. The blue serves as a background. And, the red forms the "NFL" lettering.
How are NFL team colors chosen?
Each team is independently allowed to choose their own colors according to NFL rules.
What color is a football?
Official NFL footballs are brown.